1. We believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration and authority of the Scripture.
2. We believe that the Bible has been preserved by God through the Hebrew Masoretic text and the Greek Textus Recptus.
3. We believe that the Authorized King James Version is the Preserved Word of God for the English speaking people and is the sole authority in all matters of faith and practice.
4. We believe in the Holy Trinity. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost. That these three are distinct and yet are one.
5. We Believe that God created Heaven and Earth in six literal twenty-four hour days.
6. We believe that all mankind is sinful, in need of salvation, and unable to save himself
7. We believe that Christ died for the sins of all mankind and that salvation is by grace, through faith, plus nothing and minus nothing based on the finished work of Christ on the cross.
8. We believe in the bodily resurrection of Christ and His bodily ascension into heaven, where he now intercedes for believers.
9. We believe in the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved in Heaven and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost in Hell.
10. We believe that man was created as a responsible being and as such , he may choose to accept or reject the grace of God.
11. We believe in the eternal security of the believer.
12. We believe that the local church is God’s institution to carry out the Great Commission.
13. We believe that Christ paid for the church with His own blood and has given the Pastor the honor and the privilege of taking heed unto the flock
14. We believe that the two ordinances of the local church are baptism by immersion for believers only and the Lord’s Supper as a memorial and that neither of these ordinances is a requirement for salvation
15. We believe in the imminent, literal, pre-tribulational rapture of all believers.
16. We believe in the pre-millennial return and millennial reign of the Lord Jesus Christ.
17. We believe in the judgment of believers at the Judgment Seat of Christ and the judgment of unbelievers at the Great White Throne.
18. We believe in the obligation of every believer to live a holy life and to witness to the lost of the saving power of Christ.
19. We believe that God is sovereign in the bestowment of all His gifts, and the the gifts of evangelists and pastor-teachers are sufficient for the perfecting of the saints today.
20. We believe that speaking in tongues and the working of sign miracles ceased when the New Testament Scriptures were completed.
21. We believe that all forms of compromise with liberalism, ecumenicalism, new evangelicalism, or the charismatic movement should be avoided by those who wish to live in obedience to God.
22. We believe that God commands His people to be separated from the world personally and ecclesiastically